Sunday, October 12, 2008

Richmond

Thanks to Lucas for driving me into Van today. We made a brief pit stop in squampton so i could get a junior bacon cheeseburger and a frosty... We then continued the journey to Tomahawk Barbeque, which happened to be THE BEST old school diner/ all day breaky spot I have been to in a long time (Ill post pictures tomorrow hopefully). From there we went to West Fourth to look around at some shops and meet up with the one and only Dfed. Shortly after, Lucas parted back to Whistler and Dfed and I went to buy some shit... Found a sick flannel at value village and then made our way to best buy where I bought Dazed and Confused. We then went to winners, but it sucked...so we made our way to Richmond back to Dfeds. We hung out for a bit and then went over to the Pioneer Pub to have a few drinks. Shortly after we embarked on our journey to the liqour store and now we are again at the Frederick residence where we have watched the previously mentioned DVD and now, Fast Times at Ridgemount High.... Its 11:05 and I need to be up at 5:30 to make my flight.


See you soon, Beebe

No comments: